1. Gently remove tangles by combing your hairpiece or brushing your wig with our special wig brush. For Curly wigs, use your fingers.
2. In a sink or basin, mix the desired amount of wig shampoo with cold water and immerse your wig. Gently swirl and let soak for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Rinse your wig by gently swirling it in cold water until all traces of shampoo is removed.
1. Once the wig is thoroughly rinsed, dilute the special conditioner according to directions on the back of the bottle.
2. Place your wig in the sink or basin and pour the conditioner over the wig
3. Gently pat until foamy.
4. Squeeze out excess but do not rinse
1. Do not put your wig in a Styrofoam wig head to dry, instead towel-blot your wig. The wig will have a tendency to stretch when wet.
2. Lay your wig on a towel hair side up and let dry.
3. Turn the wig over when the fiber is dry to complete drying inside. If you place the wig outside in the sunshine, it should dry approximately in one hour. If you place your wig inside, you should leave it overnight to dry. Drying time also depends on the length and thickness of your wig.
4. After your wig has dried, shake it out gently and proceed to brush your wig with a wig brush. Put it on, touch it up a little, and go.